Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

PSA: Peach have just put a Hudson Broadcast 2-button custom SKU up for preorders this morning...

What's Hot

Comments

• pmgpmg Frets: 298
    Got invoiced today.  Id forgot all about it and was intending to cancel.  I might as well try it now

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    As someone who is not keen on Tube Screamers I may be pleasantly surprised...if I ever get one....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• First 24 have arrived and have been invoiced out. So the first 24 orders will be going out straight away. The second batch of 36 will be with us next week. @paulnb57 you were just outside of the first 24 but i can cancel if you want?

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Whoo yeah baby.  Just had and paid my invoice.  FWIW I was apparently no. 24 to order one, so squeaking in at the tail end.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    @peachguitarsdotcom Nooooooo! Dont cancel!!
    Ive waited almost a lifetime!......... =)
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @peachguitarsdotcom  so if you’ve had an invoice you’re in the 1st 24?
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    Mines out for delivery today. Anyone else?
    How very rock and roll
  • Mines out for delivery today. Anyone else?

Post a picture of it when it’s been delivered! I'm patiently waiting for mine to be invoiced. Enjoy.

• WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5419
    Yup. Currently with “Daniel.”

Post a picture of it when it’s been delivered! I'm patiently waiting for mine to be invoiced. Enjoy.

Posting pics is too in depth for me these days but I can confirm that it has arrived. I will be heading home at lunch for a quick do!
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I got a good 45 minutes or so playing with it at lunch. First impressions;
    • The bass cut control is ultra sensitive. Going to be one of those things that you dial in differently for different types of guitars I think. I think its a great feature though. 
    • Initially I wasnt keen on the fact that there is only one gain control across both channels. (For my taste) Ch1 seemed too low and Ch2 seemed too gainy but then I remembered the internal trim pots to alter the drive available to either channel. Short story - I'm an idiot and need to figure out the internal trim levels tonight
    • The sounds available are lovely. EVERYONE says that it isn't a standard OD (yaaaaawn) but it really isn't! Its definitely marmite and it's very similar to the old Dwarfcraft Internet pedal that I had for years and stupidly sold. It goes from smooth OD to nasty, spittiness - which I love but many seem to hate. It's definitely capable of dialling in some less than pleasant sounds though if you aren't careful
    This is super honeymoon period so take all that with a HUGE pinch of salt. I'm definitely looking forward to getting to mess with it more later on.
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 664
    Whitecat said:
    It looks ace! I didn’t like the graphic image on the peach website as it didn’t really show how the finish/knobs would look, but it looks very nice in the flesh/photo!
    Whitecat said:
    It looks ace! I didn’t like the graphic image on the peach website as it didn’t really show how the finish/knobs would look, but it looks very nice in the flesh/photo!
    Must admit I’m not the biggest fan of the red. The other special run colours have been more impressive. 

Also one of the knobs is loose on mine. It’ll be a two second fix but given the delay in getting these through it seems a silly omission to not check the final fitting
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I really like the red, personally. Stands out against the other pedals I most commonly use - that's not a bad thing at all.

Fiddled with it for half an hour using an Eastwood Warren Ellis Tenor into my Vox TB18C1. Really love it, as I expected I would - it adds a really lovely texture to the sound which I can only describe as 'detailed'... and the hotter gain channel sounds rather "polished"... like a recording sat in a mix with EQ - if you set the low-cut correctly. :)

Will put it through a proper six-string guitar later on for more playtime but so far so good...
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    That is SO much nicer than the website mock-up. Still can't top the magenta though!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Attempted delivery today but my friendly courier declined delivering to a neighbour whilst I’m at work.  SO....no redelivery until Friday 
  • pmg said:
    Attempted delivery today but my friendly courier declined delivering to a neighbour whilst I’m at work.  SO....no redelivery until Friday 
    So sorry! We’ve had our worst ever courier day today! It’s such a shame that we have to rely on them. We’ve tried them all though, annoyingly 
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    VJIves said:
    That is SO much nicer than the website mock-up. Still can't top the magenta though!

Wisdom awarded. I love my magenta one
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Safely retrieved from neighbour on return from mini vacation late last night; plugged in and letting rip this morning (and skiving work to do so). Early indications v v v positive :)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer