SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Gibson SG Standard 2011

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Frets: 99
edited March 2014 in Guitars £
Hello all - I have for sale my Ebony Gibson SG Standard. It is in very good condition - has been used, but has been very well looked after. It plays very very nicely, with a really nice low action, a great acoustic tone, and intonation spot on right the way up the neck. It sounds awesome plugged in - powerchords in particular sound amazing. It comes with its original Gibson case (white fur lined for a touch of class), and the Gibson setup/inspection card and warranty. It has minor dings (visible in the photos) - one of the front edge just below the vol/tone controls, and one on the back edge just near the strap button. It has some VERY minor buckle rash and surface scratches but nothing nasty and nothing that i can really catch in a photo. Im asking for £650 delivered, or £625 collected from Leicester. Any questions etc please PM me. If you have any questions please ask and ill do what I can to help!

imageimageimage
The artist formerly known as WeAre138 at MusicRadar
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments