Ez drummer alternative

What's Hot
Ez drummer is simple and works for me. Buuut for reasons involving different computers I need a cheap/free alternative. 
Doesn't need to be ''professional" or whatever but just looking for something so I can stick a basic drum track to things. 
Don't mind a little spend, but cheap as free is best :)

Thankssss 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
    You could get the addictive drums free demo no time limit and load it with the free midi grooves from groove monkey. works great. small kit because its the demo but sounds ace. I use this and ez drummer in reaper. 
  • Are you familiar with their policy about authorisations? You might still be able to use EZ drummer 

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-many-computers-can-i-install-my-products-on/

Otherwise for free see what your DAW has included first. Logic kits are fine for example
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    LuttiS said:
    Ez drummer is simple and works for me. Buuut for reasons involving different computers I need a cheap/free alternative. 
    Doesn't need to be ''professional" or whatever but just looking for something so I can stick a basic drum track to things. 
    Don't mind a little spend, but cheap as free is best :)

Thankssss 
    You can run it on two computers.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Already have two active auths. 

This is for my work/moving laptop. Just to mess around with while I'm away with work and other fun stuffs like that. 
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2201
    MT Power Drum Kit is pretty good.

http://www.powerdrumkit.com/

It's not a competition.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3093
    SM MegaReaper Drumkit if you're using Reaper. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Are you familiar with their policy about authorisations? You might still be able to use EZ drummer 

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-many-computers-can-i-install-my-products-on/

Otherwise for free see what your DAW has included first. Logic kits are fine for example

Yeah the Logic kits are amazing.  If you convert the Drummer regions to midi you have so much more control over them too. 

LuttiS, you should email Toontrack support and see if they can do anything for you.  I had a few issues in the past and they went out of their way to help me. 

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Hmm yeah, maybe worth an email, they've always been great in the past. 

Thanks y'all