Guitar through Bluetooth Heaphones or Earphones

AdeyAdey Frets: 2259
edited April 2018 in Guitar
I often play my guitar amp (Blackstar HT5) through headphones (so the Mrs doesn't keep interrupting with "you're playing that very loudly" or "what you're playing has passing resemblance to [insert name of song you really are trying to play here]. What's it meant to be?").

As I have just bought an Xvive U2 system for my guitar, I thought it worthwhile to "go wireless" with my headphones too.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an inexpensive solution - transmitter and head/earphones? I don't really need the highest-fi possible, but as I often play along to a backing track of some sort delay / latency could possibly be an issue...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DulcetJonesDulcetJones Frets: 515
    Both of the bluetooth transmitters I have delay the signal too much for use with guitar.  I use them for watching tv shows while I workout (sometimes at 4am) when I have to be quiet.  I can see peoples lips moving out of sync but that doesn't bother me.  I have heard that some newer amps come equipped with bluetooth and apparently have no latency.

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom