eBay Content: Like Halley's Comet...

HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14234
    tFB Trader
    hard to believe isn't it
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    A hundred grand?!?

What the actual fuck?
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72330
    Damn, lost my bet with myself. I thought it was going to be that "might be a real '59 Les Paul" (if you're completely delusional, anyway) that's been kicking around Ebay at various prices for about as long as there has been Ebay...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• springheadspringhead Frets: 1590
    If I had £100K to spend on a Gibson solid body I reckon I'd be getting myself a very good gold top or a 'players grade' burst with issues.  Not this.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72330
    If I had £100K to spend on a Gibson solid body I reckon I'd be getting myself a very good gold top or a 'players grade' burst with issues.  Not this.
    I could buy the very best Les Paul I have ever played and still have £83K left over.

A '56 LP Custom... which I was offered in 1999 and nearly bought - and is currently up for sale again, but I now can't afford.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• mbembe Frets: 1840
    But does it Djentle? 
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6110
    I just offered £1500 for it and for some reason it was rejected.. peasants!
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14425
    mbe said:
    But does it Djentle? 
    I saw what you did there. ;)

TBH, I did not realise that TGM was still trading. At prices like that, they might soon be gorn. Lorst and gorn, Mister 'Orne.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14234
    tFB Trader
    so are you hinting that it is overpriced ?????