SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD*: Fender USA Pro Loaded Scratchplate - Helping out a forum member !

What's Hot
AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
edited April 2018 in Parts £
 @AlexC and his Wife need some help so this is being sold to try to help them out.

It's the standard pickups, scratchplate and pots that came in my American Pro Strat.
Tim Shaw designed 'V-TYpe' is what Fender say and they're a mix of Alnico II and IV as far as I can make out from the online info that's available. Some other people may know more than me about this.

https://i.imgur.com/sSzWFP0.jpg

I changed the whole lot out after a few months for new SD's with a black guard.

https://i.imgur.com/ZAUFcSc.jpg?1

The tech took the switch, wiring and caps off the original to re-use in my black scratchplate so the buyer needs to factor that in. A switch should be around £15 and wiring and caps a few £'s more so parts cost should be under £20 to get this rocking again.
There's a set of black pickup covers as well, should you want that black on white look.

The scratchplate is parchment as are the original pickup covers. As far as I know the parchment knobs are still there as well.

This was all changed when the guitar was around 3 months old so very little use and it's been carefully removed by a tech so all the wires are the right length and not butchered.

I'd like £70 for this which will include any delivery on my part so I can give that £70 to Alex and Kriss.
This is with @speshul91 so will be either posted or dropped off by him and we'll sort that out between us.

You can PP me and I will pass it on or PP @AlexC directly (Speak to him via PM) and when he lets me know it's done, I'll arrange to get this to you.

I've priced this (Hopefully) so it will sell quickly for them and as such, please no offers.

Pics to follow soon.
Thanks
Mark.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments