SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Modded EHX souls food. (UPDATE: NOT CURRENTLY MODDING THESE.)

What's Hot
handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1007
edited August 2014 in FX £
Modified Soul Food overdrive pedal (proper Klon spec): £75 I have another freshly modded one available now.
This is the electro harmonix soul food overdrive. It's been carefully modded to swap out the generic clipping diodes and replace them with the rare GERMANIUM 1N34A diodes as per the original Klon Centaur that this pedal is known to be based on. This has improved the sound of an already awesome overdrive to take away the slight harshness and replace it with smooth fairy dust and unicorn tears! Joking aside, It really does improve the sound and make it noticably smoother. You can read online about the original klon and how central to the tone the correct diodes are. I've also swapped out the original generic red LED for a superbright waterclear hot pink one so people will know your Soul Food comes with extra Mojo ;-) Comes with the original box etc. This item is literally brand new. I've only opened it to test it, make the mods, retest it and box it up again.

Blackstar HT dual: £80 delivered (boxed with power supply.)

Vintage vibrato pedal (sounds very much like a magnavibe pedal) £45 delivered

Polytune tuner (boxed). £45 delivered. The daisy chain out power jack doesn't work so I was told by the previous owner but i've never needed it so I didn't test it. The normal 9v in that powers the pedal works fine. Pics to follow but good condition.

Trades considered but sales prefered.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments