SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Blackstar HT-20 Head – £225

ShipwreckShipwreck Frets: 60
edited April 2018 in Amps £

Hi there, 

My Blackstar HT-20H needs a new home. It's been in storage for a while and is getting naff all love, so it's time to move it on. 

In short, it's a 20 watt valve amplifier –– with a great sweet spot between headroom and power. Plenty of British tones on tap and it includes a foot-switchable dirt channel. It's pretty versatile too (the clean channel is very underrated) and it would make a great gigging, backline, student or studio amp. 

It's been in storage for a while and has never been gigged. It got the all clear by my tech a while back but admittedly I have no ideas how long the tubes have left in them. I'd love it to get some use, though, and can be flexible on price for a swift sale. 

I'm based in Southampton and due to bad experience I'd rather not ship it. I am flexible and have been doing the Gumtree/Facebook/Forum Guitar thing for some time now. I'd be interested in a straight swap for a Strymon Flint and/or a part-exchange for a VOX AC10... but any questions, do shoot. x

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ShipwreckShipwreck Frets: 60
    Bump - very much flexible on price here if collecting too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom