SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Blues Deluxe, Line6 AmpliFi 75 and Blackstar HT5-R

SteveFSteveF Frets: 539
edited September 2018 in Amps £
Line6 AmpliFi 75. VGC. Living room use only.  £120 collection/meet up only. Rutland.  Great for practicing and also good as a big ass bluetooth speaker. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteveFSteveF Frets: 539
    Still available. £100 ono.  Collection or meet up within an hour or so of Oakham (LE15).  
    edited September 2018
    Blackstar HT5-R in excellent condition.  This is the version with built in reverb.  Great sounding amp.  With the Blackstar "ISF" knob it can go from a decent approximation of Fender or Marshall style tones.  Footswitch included.  £200

Collection or meet up near(ish - within an hour or so) Oakham, LE15. 

Fender Blues Deluxe - bought recently second hand in excellent condition but it seems the Fender sound is not what I am after.  Comes with a cover but unfortunately no footswitch.  I also have an @Danny1969 Lion Tamer which I will include.  Looking recoup most of what I paid - £400 collection or meet up a reasonable distance from Oakham, Rutland. 

• SteveF said:
    Still available. £100 ono.  Collection or meet up within an hour or so of Oakham (LE15).  
    Am I right in thinking the stereo input is 1/8"? There's not a 1/4" stereo input is there? Thanks
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    SteveF said:
    Am I right in thinking the stereo input is 1/8"? There's not a 1/4" stereo input is there? Thanks
    Yes, the Aux input is a 1/8”. The only 1/4” input is the guitar input. The headphone output is 1/4” too. I guess you could use an adaptor?