SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Line 6 POD HD500X with Official Line 6 Carry Bag & HD amp packs - £250 Delivered.

Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
edited May 2018 in FX £
I bought this from Tim (FretWired) a few months back and it's really bloody good but I've just picked up a little valve amp that does me for home noodlings and as my Blues Cube Artist is up for sale this would be surplus to requirements as well as I used this hooked up to the FX Loop of the Artist.

Great sounding unit with loads of amp models and superb FX from one of the biggest names in guitar modelling and FX. 

Some superb models of classic amps such as Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Fender Deluxe and other lesser known amps such as a Gibson EH-185.  Came with the HD Amp packs which were a separate purchase.  They came pre-installed so I don't have the license transferring capabilities but I've never had the need to have use of the license as it's always worked even when the unit itself was registered to me via the Line 6 Monkey software.  I have de-registered the unit now though so it's ready to be registered again.  HD amp packs include:

HD Vintage pack includes:

• Roland® JC-120
  • Fender® Champ® (Tweed)
  • Orange® OR80
  • VOX® AC30 (Fawn Normal Ch.)
  • VOX® AC30 (Fawn Bright Ch.)
  • Roland® JC-120 2x12 CAB
  • Fender® Champ® 1x8 CAB
  • Line 6 Acoustic
  • Pete Anderson Custom

HD Metal Pack includes:

• Peavey® 5150® (Block logo)
  • Bogner® Shiva
  • Remastered Marshall® JCM800 (Model 2204)
  • Line 6 Insane
  • Line 6 Big Bottom
  • Line 6 Variac'ed Plexi
  • Line 6 Purge
  • Line 6 Aggro
  • Line 6 Smash
  • Line 6 Octone

I do not have the box but it will be very well packed and sent via tracked courier, probably UPS via Interparcel.  It's in a great condition with the little plastic protective cover still on.

Here's an overview of the Line 6 POD HD500X below:

Power to define your own sound.

Featuring extraordinary depth, character and versatility, POD® HD500X and Pro X are best-in-class multi effects for guitarists who want to take deep control over every aspect of their tone. Tweak amp and effects parameters and develop truly original tones. Use your POD HD500X or Pro X as a MIDI controller, an audio interface for recording guitar, and the centerpiece of your live rig. With award-winning technology and all the power you need to define your sound, POD HD500X and Pro X are the most advanced POD multi-effects—ever.

HD AMPS AND  INSPIRING EFFECTS

Stunning sound quality. Amazing detail.

POD HD X multi-effects come complete with a sought-after collection of HD amps and guitar effects, and deliver the most stunningly detailed tones in their class. Create lush sonic soundscapes and inspire your playing with studio-quality effects. You can even expand your tonal palette by adding amp model packs—available from our online store. POD HD X multi-effects give you the building blocks to create any signal chain imaginable

100+ STUDIO AND STOMP EFFECTS
All the effects you need.

Featuring classic stomps, amazing Line 6 originals, and rare and eclectic studio effects, POD HD X multi-effects will inspire your playing in endless new ways. Explore new song ideas and riffs using a broad collection of distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more. Mix and match up to eight simultaneous guitar effects and discover entirely new sounds. Only one question remains—how far do you want to take your sound?

DEEP PARAMETERS

Total tone control.

POD HD X multi-effects feature an extensive set of deep parameters, giving you incredible tools to customize your tone. Adjust the Sag parameter to dial in the perfect amount of touch dynamics and sustain, and change the tone and color of the power amp distortion. Increase the amount of tube compression by varying the Bias Excursion. Fine-tune the cab with Resonance, Decay, Low Cut and Thump parameters. You can even use the Global EQ feature to perform room correction EQ without reprogramming individual presets. POD HD X multi-effects provide a powerful platform for creating tone that’s all your own.

Pics:

https://i.imgur.com/5Qgmii6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aqfkWwe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/uvw5RvQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DIOh5cg.jpg

Looking for £250 delivered to your door.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments