SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Multiple Pedals For Sale - EHX, Strymon, Pedal Train, MXR.

TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10206
edited May 2018 in FX £
Hey all, I've got a few pedals to sell. All prices include postage and assume PPG. Thanks.

Strymon Blue Sky. Good condition just has a couple scratch on the side of the pedal from being in contact with other pedals. Hardly used with box and power supply etc. 

£225 SOLD!

I have an MXR ISO Brick which is brand new and replaced by MXR due to the previous one being faulty. It's never been used except to test it.Comes with the previous wires and adapter etc. 

£125.

Next up we have a EHX Big Muff Op Amp. It's the Siamese Dream Smashing Pumpkins voiced Big Muff and it's huge sounding. Good condition. Might have the odd mark here and there, but it's in great condition.

£65. SOLD!

I've also got a EHX Pitchfork. Great condition, works perfectly and comes with the box. 

£110. SOLD!

I also have a Pedal Train Novo 24 for sale. Perfect working order with the soft case. It's been used so has marks and scratches on it.

£75. SOLD!

Feedback thread here and can supply eBay profile with 100% feedback. 

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/128660/telemaster#latest

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10206
    A few have sold. Iso Brick & Blue Sky remain. Thanks. 
    Bump
    Blue Sky is gone! Only the ISO Brick remains!