SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tom Anderson H3 Humbucker SOLD

DanGowerAmpsDanGowerAmps Frets: 6
edited June 2014 in Guitars £
I have a Tom Anderson H3 humbucker for sale.

Here's the description from their site :
"All of the Tom Anderson humbucking Pickup have an exceptionally smooth overdrive tone and upper end clarity without a harsh fuzz quality. By using a larger pole piece and redesigned string spacing, they have eliminated high and low string dropouts with a uniform magnetic field. Also, every humbucking comes with 4 conductor shielded cable to allow you the maximum in wiring versatility. The H series is full and open sounding and ranges from mild to very hot in output. These may very well be the best splitting humbucking Pickup on the planet."

The H3 is in the Medium/Hot output range. More than hot enough to drive the front end and get the gain and sustain really going, but also very touch responsive and cleans up nicely with the guitar's volume control. An extremely versatile pickup for many different styles.. Rock, Blues, Metal, Punk etc. 

The pickup is in excellent condition with just over 11 inches of wire left. Black open coils, jumbo/wide pole pieces which works fine with both standard AND trem-spaced guitars. Visually the pole pieces line up perfectly under a 53mm E to E string spacing.

I purchased the pickup brand new a few years ago and had to have it shipped from the USA. These almost never come up for sale on the used market, so they are pretty hard to find. 
Brand new they cost $130 Dollars each plus shipping/import duty on top.. Works out to roughly just over £100 quid by the time you get it.

SOLD

Any questions or info needed, just email me at Dan@DanGowerAmps.co.uk

Cheers,
Dan
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments