SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bogner Alchemist 2x12 cab FS

cm01cm01 Frets: 459
edited March 2014 in Amps £
Not sure I really want to sell this but I've just picked up a 70's Marshall 4x12 and haven't really got room for both. 

It's a fantastic sounding, portable cab - I've gigged this for a few years so there are a couple of small nicks in the tolex but it's in very good condition overall.  Comes with a Silverstone padded cover which cost me £35. 

Looking for £280 delivered 

imageimageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cm01cm01 Frets: 459
    Price drop bump - £260 delivered

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4156
    edited March 2014
    Frikkin brilliant cabs, that speaker combination works beautifully. I've been keeping an eye out for one for quite a while now but you've caught me at a bad time for it! :( 

*edit* Fair point to RandomGecko - pretty sure these had a G30H and a G30M combo?
  • RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
    V30 or H30 and Greenback?
    yep, awesome cabs - I'd totally forgotten that the guy I'd bought it off changed the G30H to a Vintage 30 - it sounds superb, I'm still in two minds as to whether I should be selling it!
    bump