SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Bearfoot Candiru (Sold), Bearfoot Burgundy Basshorn (Sold)

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9552
edited May 2018 in FX £
I'm clearing the last of some of my beloved 'keeper' pedals.

Bearfoot pedals - I love em. I own several, to be honest, and I think that they are vastly underrated.

I've got two up for grabs here - both velcro free with original boxes.

Trade wise ? 

Not much but open to ideas.
I would like, however,

- Moog MF104m
- Strymon El Cap

1.) Bearfoot Candiru Fuzz SOLD

- Based on an original BJFE/Born design
- Original box and velcro free
£95 ppg ono
- includes next day fully insured Special Delivery

Bearfoot say;

"Rip it up with the Candiru!

Runs at 8V-18V.

The Candiru is the rudest and rippingest of the Candy Apple Foursome, featuring increased gating abilities to the left side of the Nature knob, and a silicon velcro heart overall."

2.) Bearfoot Burgundy Bosshorn Fuzz

- Very rare this one - again based on an original BJFE/Born design
- Original box and velcro free
  1. £95 ppg ono - NOW £79
- includes next day fully insured Special Delivery
- This is the rarer 'S' model

Bearfoot say;

"The Burgundy BossHorn Silicon Fuzz…it’s as grotesquely beautiful as its sound.

The Burgundy BossHorn Fuzz was originally intended to be a Limited Edition pedal based around a handful of very cool germanium transistors Bjorn found. They took the old Bosstone circuit in a unique direction. Well, those are gone and there are no more to be found, so we re-tweaked the circuit for silicon trannies and more ‘Horn…like switching from trombone to trumpet! Faster, spittier, more aggressive sustained tones are HERE with the new Burgundy BossHorn Fuzz Silicon…same look, different sound! (You’ll find an ‘S’ for silicon on the back to differentiate between the two.)"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments