SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn PRS SE Tremonti with upgrades and now a Price drop

stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7142
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
I'm trying to clear out some space, as have downsized my studio space following a move of my kit. As I tend to play my Vela or SG more these days, I've decided to let these two go.

I have a PRS SE Tremonti with Gibson USA pickups, new nut, new pots etc and locking tuners.  No birds, just dots as an early version of the guitar. Looking for £275  okay, £250 ono for this one

Then there is a PRS SE Ace SIgnature model which has a PRS wide thin neck, Schaller locking tuners added and an official PRS USA, wide thin nut added can do for £550 with Schaller tuners installed or I can remove them and knock £50 off, as they will fit on one of my other guitars.  This guitar is essentially a Tremonti, just in plain black with birds, full thickness and trem.

Both guitars are black and have the PRS SE gig bags with them.

PPG or cash on collection from Exeter or trade both for either another Vela or SG!

Both have playing marks on them, so not perfect/few tiny dents and swirls, yet neither is abused or badly dented/destroyed. Tiny chip on the back of Tremonti by the heel/body join and itsy bitsy tiny little tiny chip on point of Ace headstock.

https://imgur.com/gQ2pPjq

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments