SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: TC Electronic Nether Octaver + 2x Pedalboard Soft Cases

skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
edited June 2018 in FX £
TC Octaver reduced, now £35 posted. 

Gig bags reduced now £25 collected or £30 posted.

Ok, figured I could use a clear out so heres a couple guitar related bits I have no use for. 

All pictures at bottom of post.

These will be up on gumtree soon too, but figured I'd give fretboarders the first refusal. 

1. First up is a Tc Electronic Nether Octaver. Bought new from GAK a couple months ago, but hasn't shifted my old faithful Boss oc-3 off the board. This is from Tc's latest line of pedals. 

In stellar condition, with original box and manual, used for about 30 minutes total. The rubber feet have been taken off the bottom, as you can see in the pictures, because I had planned to keep it and Velcro it to the board, but never did implement it permanently.. No damage, scuffs, marks or Velcro. Fully working, as it should be at only a couple months old!

Will chuck in a 9v battery or two (that came with other pedals I bought new, mainly EHX) that should have life enough for you to get some use out of.

Heres what Tc say about it:
  • Classic all-analog octave pedal
  • Features 1 and 2 octaves below the original signal
  • Add warmth, depth and bottom end to your tone
  • True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
  • "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
  • Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply
  • 3-Year Warranty Program*
  • Designed and engineered in Denmark.

Looking for £35 posted. Assume paypal friends. 
£30 collected from the Romford, Basildon or nearby areas.

2. Next up are a couple of Blaxx by Stagg, soft pedalboard cases. 

These are practically unused, but I have been storing some guitar magazines in them. However, never taken out of the house. In brilliant condition, no marks, scuffs, damage, rips, tears or otherwise undesirable aspects. 

They came with the Blaxx large wooden pedalboard, of which I bought 2 and joined them together to make an even bigger home use only/non transport friendly board. Hence, absolutely no use for these. 

The cases feature decently thick padding, and the top and bottom of the case is reinforced/not flimsy material. 
The handle is padded nicely, the zips seem decent enough too and it also has an adjustable carry strap. 
There is a main pedalboard area, and also a zippable front pouch on the 'lid'. 

Hopefully the pictures speak for themselves, but any questions, just fire em over and I'll see what I can do to help!

Dimensions, I've roughly measured.. Theres a little wiggle room though as the padding is quite thick. 

Width: 42cm
Length: 35cm
Depth: 8-9cm

Could be used as a laptop bag or similar.. 

£25 each collected. I'll post but will need to get a quote from the local post office before just in case its extortionate. Assume an extra £5 for delivery pending royal mails price.

Both items can be collected from Romford or Basildon. I can meet in/around the Essex area too. 

Pictures:

Tc:

Cases:

Thanks for lookin'. 

Anything else you'd like to know, just leave in the comments below, or pm me!  
The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Bump in the night.
    Bump up the jam.
    Price reduction bumpage. 
    Bumps, my lovely lady lumps. Check em out.