It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
• Recreation of a 60s Strat, designed by Master Builder, Greg Fessler
• Alder body with Sonic Blue polyester finish
• Maple neck with C Shape profile
• 12 inch radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and dot inlays
• 2 point synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage style stamped steel saddles
Pick ups replaced with Lindy Fralin 54's . Work/Parts on the strat just shy of £300. Trem bloc and trem replaced with Callahan.
Back of neck stripped back to wood - smooth and fast, no stickiness. Expertly set up with 10's. All work carried out by Charlie Chandler.
Fender gig bag.
A Unique Guitar:
When I first bought this it was an imported Japanese Epiphone Les Paul Special that had been made only for the Japanese market in Japan. Very high quality. It purported to be TV Yellow but in reality it was Homer Simpson puke green/yellow and looked absolutely disgusting. Despite this I willingly bought it because it played and sounded as good as any P90 Les Paul type guitar I had ever played.
I am near to Dorking in Surrey and welcome anyone coming and trying first. In fact I am only prepared to sell to someone who collects so you are very welcome by arrangement to come and if for any reason you do not like the guitar(s) then there is no expectation or pressure.
I have gig bags for both guitars.
I would also consider a trade for one/both/either for a telecaster provided it fits the following criteria: