SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD *** 2001 PRS Standard 22 USA "Trans Purple" NOW £1k!!

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited June 2018 in Guitars £ tFB Trader

The clearout continues ...

PRS Made in USA

Standard 22 

Moon inlays

Wide Thin Neck Profile

Locking Tuners

This is a FULL BLOWN beauty of a guitar in rare “Trans Purple” colour.

Complete with all paperwork and fitted PRS case

(Excuse the reflections in the photos .. it's a rare sunny day here!)

£1100PPG - can courier

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    Neck profile?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @rockmonster Wide Thin
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4696
    Condition ?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    Anchorboy said:
    @rockmonster Wide Thin
    Shame!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    rlw said:
    Condition ?
    Morning @rlw guitar is in excellent condition - i’ll DM you some more photos shortly
    tFB Trader
    Fresh photos added with a little less sunshine so you can see the true colour
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    Cant see pics on iphone? 
    tFB Trader
    JMP220478 said:
    Cant see pics on iphone? 
    Seems to be a glitch in the matrix! Here a DB link to them >> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p3hzbgy1ujfug2j/AACQB0rR9HbxaQSUaT4wL-ewa?dl=0
    tFB Trader
    Weekend bump
    tFB Trader
    Reduced ..£1050
    tFB Trader
    Weekend bump in light of the sunshine
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    Now £1k - delivered!! 
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    edited June 2018
    Tempting - I was toying with the idea of a 22 to go with my Cu24.  But I've orders from the Governer (she who must be obeyed) that I've got to clear out some stuff before I can buy more. Women, huh!  p
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    SOLD