SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN 2018 Gibson Les Paul Standard

bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
WITHDRAWN - 2018 Gibson Les Paul Standard - £1550

Price includes shipping from Northern Ireland.  If you are local you are welcome to collect from me at my home address.  UK only.  No exchanges or part exchanges accepted.  

Please be aware that due to circumstances I am only able to post on a Monday, Tuesday or possibly a Saturday.  This is due to work commitments and family commitments.  

Full specs on the Gibson website.

----

This is my 2018 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Heritage Cherry Sunburst.  The guitar is in excellent condition, although does have scratches from playing and also a few dings, but these are detailed in the pictures below.

It was bought brand new from Guitar Guitar on the 9th November 2017.

I have put new Ernie Ball Cobalt 10 - 52 strings on the guitar and given it a polish up before sale.  It comes with all the documentation and extras as seen in the photographs. 

DING LIST.

There are, of course, marks and scuffs on the guitar from normal playing.  On the back you can see some small "cloudy" dots on the nitro finish.  I'm not sure what caused these, but I wasn't able to capture them in a photo as it really depends on what way the light is and what way you look at it.  

There are some of the dings that are easy to spot:

On the back of the neck there is a ding.  

On the binding there is a black line, maybe a human hair that got stuck in there in the factory.  I'm assuming it's not a crack as it hasn't got bigger.

Beside the pickup selector switch there is a mark.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments