Bogner le grange

Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2198
Has anyone any views on this pedal? Looks like it could cover Free, Black Crowes, early zz top (obviously) tones  ...... 

Does it pair well with a fuzz face or ts808 I wonder? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I love the La Grange. It's a great pedal. Can go from gritty clean and can get pretty heavy too. I'm sorry I can't comment on how it pairs with fuzz and TS808.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2925
    tFB Trader

I use it with a v1 Blue Note, a screamer-type with EQ and two modes. Gives a load of variety from the LG, just tightening up a bit, or heavy mid-focussed drive and what have you. Love that combo and rarely run the LG without the Blue Note.
    Also run an Octafuzz into it, works great in the medium gain mode, lower the fuzz & hike up the vol. Still cleans up (but not totally clean), up to heavy filth. Pretty addictive.

Haven't really found any downsides to the LG except the controls took me a bit of getting used to, all the options and how they affect each other, but that's prob just me.

• Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2198
    edited June 2018
    Thanks, I have one incoming this week.  Hoping it will will cover low to medium gain plexi type stuff nicely.

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Has anyone compared it to something with more gain like the bogner red?    I know the LG is aimed at more mid gain sounds but how does it compare for lead sounds?
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2198
    Hooked the la grange up this afternoon and it's a really fun pedal.

Runs the gamut of classic rock tones and has more gain than I could ever use.  

Tried boosting it with a ts808 but the built in boost works just as good.