SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - James Tyler Variax 69 / JTV-69 in black - The perfect partner for a Helix user

What's Hot
UnorthodoxUnorthodox Frets: 395
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
SOLD

I bought this guitar in 2014, new from Soundslive. Since then it has lived in my bedroom and been well looked after.

In full working order and great condition as can be seen from the photos. There's a few scuffs on the scratch guard from plectrum use and the odd little mark on the body, nothing major just slight marks from being played.

Only other mark is a slight scratch on the back of the neck, which isn't noticeable playing. You have to really feel for it. The lacquer near the nut is coming off the neck from being played but feels nice and smooth.

I mention these because I always like to be thorough and honest with my sales, other sellers probably wouldn't mention such minor things.

No chips, no dents, no deep scratches.

Currently setup for a low-moderate action with Elixir Nanoweb 10-46 strings.

Comes with original padded gig bag, USB Variax interface, original Variax (ethernet) cable, manuals, battery and charger.

£430 collected from South Liverpool, £450 delivered (packed in original box, plus an additional outer box). PPG, Bank transfer, cash on pickup.

Any questions, please feel free to ask away.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• misterpetemisterpete Frets: 36
    Lovely pictures man and a great guitar. I used to have one which I used with the Firehawk, great fun and and really good to play. I hope it sells soon or I might be tempted!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7218
    Wow , fantastic photos - I'm guessing you do that for a job ? (if not you should be !)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    Amazing photos, GLWTS

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5780
    Not in the market for one, just posting as another massive fan of your photos. 
  • UnorthodoxUnorthodox Frets: 395
    Cheers for all the kind words about the snaps guys  

And yeah DrCornelius photos is how I make my pennies, but they’re usually terrible pics!

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5780
    edited June 2018
    ............. but they’re usually terrible pics!

As a working snapper, I don’t believe that for a second!
  • UnorthodoxUnorthodox Frets: 395
    Bump for the weekend.