Cash / Trade offers invited on this beauty ... Nothing pointy - would love another Gretsch or Gibson Semi / Hollowbody or Martin D28/35
Cash sale - £1550 Trades - £1650
*Includes original pickups and bridge*
Gretsch Duo Jet - ‘59 Style with Bigsby (Made in Japan)
The serial number dates this to 1997 - pre Fender’s acquisition of Gretsch. A few minor cosmetic knocks and a little surface buckle rash and patina on the hardware as to be expected. I have purposely left it as is so as to retain the vintage vibe.
- Beautiful sounding, playing and looking Gretsch Duo-Jet - pure ‘59 style with the “hump” inlays and Bigsby
- Chambered body
- Upgraded with TV Jones Pickups (Originals included)
- Upgraded Roller Bridge (Original included)
- Slim ‘C’ profile neck
- Mother of pearl block inlays
- Large-style headstock with MoP horseshoe,
Guitar has just had a full service with all electronics checked and cleaned. Bigsby works a dream - especially with the roller bridge upgrade.