SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone - Grab a bargain Feline at a stupid price

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7204
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
I've been procrastinating for too long, I need to bite the bullet and raise some cash to appease Lady Cornelius.

After about 35 changes of heart I've finally decided to keep a couple of vintage pieces as they will be harder to replace, I'm instead selling 3 cracking newer guitars that when money comes back in I know I will be able to get again (the Felines are especially consistent in my experience).

I picked them all up on here fairly recently so I've linked to the original FS threads as they will contain better photos than my hopeless camera phone efforts (although I've linked to my album below)

1. Feline Lion Cub DC Jr.  Simply the best Jr I've ever played / had.  Super comfortable, light weight and sounds as angry as you want it to - £1250 , now £1200. Original FS thread here  - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/132553/for-sale-tom-anderson-bulldog-and-feline-dc-junior-sold#latest

2. SOLD - 2003 Tokai ES 120 - In very good condition, light weight and sounds very mellow -   fitted with OX4 Humbuckers, professionally set up including CTS volume and tone pot upgrades. Original FS thread here  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133500/sold-tokai-es-120-natural-335-with-upgrades#latest ; - £750

3. Feline Tabby - really versatile, incredibly well made Tele on steroids (well the bridge pu at least which has a pull option on the tone pot to use extra coil windings for an almost P90 grunt). Lovely vintage tones or a more modern bark depending on how you tweak the controls.  My recent FS thread here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/134819/on-hold-lovely-near-mint-feline-tabby#latest   - £1500, now £1450 final price drop £1300.

The guitars all come with the original decent hard cases so shipping not a problem.

My piss poor attempts at photos here - 

https://imgur.com/a/rLQ0cpm

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Gonna learn ‘Hellhound on my Trail’ in your honour.

GLWTS
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7204
    Thanks Mr Moans, I'll be learning 'I can change' by LCD soundsystem then......
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
    Con, tell your good lady (and she is a good un) that she needs to cut you some slack!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks Nick although tbf to her I sneaked a few of my recent purchases through using our joint account. I did of course mean to repay the joint account from my own funds when I had them but these things are easily forgotten :-)

She recently asked where all of our house renovations fund had gone and I had to fess up.

She says 'Hi' btw and is looking forward to catching up with you again soon !
  • St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
    You can renovate a house any day. Once you hit the sweet spot with tone, it is a marital contract (as good as). That's what I told myself about my '58 Junior. I'll take my kids to the food bank before that goes anywhere! Yes, I am a terrible person. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    Holy crap! Why do these jnrs keep popping up to tempt me! Just starting to build a nice little fund to push the growth of You Bring The Band and you go and put that up! 

Bastard! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Sorry Legion, I certainly don't want to stop the growth of YBtB as that does look really good. If you message me to buy it I'll ignore you ok ? :-)
    edited July 2018
    Tokai sold
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    awww....I love that Tokai
  • Tokai sold
    Thank god for that, I was weighing up making a serious financial mistake for a moment there!  =)
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    Sorry Legion, I certainly don't want to stop the growth of YBtB as that does look really good. If you message me to buy it I'll ignore you ok ? :-)
    So you're saying my livelihood takes priority over the happiness of Mrs Doc? 

I understand... ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    So you're saying my livelihood takes priority over the happiness of Mrs Doc? 

I understand... ;) 
    Funny enough Legion I do something similar to you as part of my wider job in mental health. I love the look of that website of yours so if you nabbing the DC Jr jepordises your business then you can't bloody have it !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Tokai sold
    Not surprised at that bargain basement price!
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited July 2018
    Chalky said:
    Tokai sold
    Not surprised at that bargain basement price!
    I can't think of any reason for not buying it!
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @DrCornelius ..that Tabby is beautiful (I don't need another Tele .. I don't need another Tele .. I don't ..)

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    Anchorboy said:
    @DrCornelius ..that Tabby is beautiful (I don't need another Tele .. I don't need another Tele .. I don't ..)

Optimum number of Teles = n +1 where n = current number of Tele's owned.....
    DC Jr now on hold, just the Tabby remaining and to hurry things along I'll pay the £50 insured shipping.

Im going away for a week on Monday afternoon so if you are quick I'll get it boxed up and courier ready for a Monday morning pick up , delivery to you on Tuesday.

Ta
    Tokai and Lion sold, Tabby withdrawn for now as I think I may have just sold something else....
    Gorgeous Feline DC Jr in vvgc still available

Price dropped to 1200 plus shipping.

I can arrange pickup tomorrow , delivery Tuesday then I’m away for a week incommunicado 
    Logging in from a stupidly hot Spain. I’m back in hopefully cooler Blighty on Sunday evening. The DC jr is still available at 1200 and as of now the Tabby too at 1450. 

Get ‘em while I’m hot.