SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Vintage telecaster. £120 posted

Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3019
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
Vintage telecaster for sale

A nice solid budget tele copy easily on par with a Squier. I believe this is an early Vintage model but I don’t know the year unfortunately.  I made a few upgrades to the electronics inside; replacing the parts with a proper CRL 3 way switch, Alpha pots with a Sprague Orange drop cap and a proper Switchcraft jack socket. This made a noticeable improvement over the cheap original components.

Pickups are the originals which are perfectly serviceable if nothing stunning. I’m sure an upgrade would bring it to another level but I gigged this a couple of times as is and it performed admirably so saw no need to fiddle.

It has a reasonably flat 14” fretboard radius, fairly standard C shape neck and medium sized frets. 

Made in Korea

£120 PayPal gift including postage to mainland UK.

Collection available from West Sussex also an option

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• midlifecrisismidlifecrisis Frets: 2343
    pmd
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    That's a very early one. And a bargain price!  Didn't think the radius on those early one was that flat though, more like a 10 inch I thought.
  • Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3019
    I've got a set of Stewmac radius gauges and it's coming out at 14" at the neck end.
  • Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3019
    This is now sold pending payment.