Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    Perhaps, it is a cynical tourist fleecing exercise?

Are their prices equally daft on the German language version of their eBay Shop.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Perhaps, it is a cynical tourist fleecing exercise?

Are their prices equally daft on the German language version of their eBay Shop.
    Ohyes. And the items for sale are equally as daft..

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    I'd quite like a vintage Gibson EB-0, and a project might be quite fun - but that butchered one from above... :astonished: 
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    edited July 2018

There are numerous posts/threads all over t'interweb decrying TMOS, but I'm always fascinated by the sheer lunacy of sellers like this - what's the back story, how did they acquire so much shite (hmmm...I could maybe answer that myself), but more importantly, how/why do they (cynically? blindly?) place so much value on them? Also, stuff like; How on earth did they get 12,000+ feedback, considering the tat quality items they sell? Also - is TMOS actually a shop - and who's been there? Etc, Etc, Etc...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
    Funny thing is, they used to claim to have a UK address in a tiny village just outside Rye, Sussex. Fairly sure that was BS too...
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72325
    The neck from that bass would actually be useful to me for a project I have in mind, and I could be quite interested...

... if it was £900 cheaper.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein