Clare_Bear's smiley happy thread

What's Hot

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited May 2014
    johnnyurq said:
    Well done @Bucket and I am sure your new haircut made all the difference, especially in the eyes of the manager that encouraged it.
    ;)

You will be CEO within 5 years so just think of all that executive salary GAS, PRS's ahoy.
    Actually it wasn't the manager who put my name forward, but I see what you mean :D

Thanks chaps :)
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4985
    edited May 2014
    Got a box-of-chox sent to me by a customer today. Managed to do an against-the-odds type shizz.

I like it when a plan comes together :)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Now I have phil collins in my head.
    My V key is broken
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Lixarto said:
    That seems somewhat mean spirited.
    sorry its the first inconvenience that rattled into my head. being asked to babysit was another
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12363
    Son in law to be got married yesterday. The weather was great, the bride was very pretty and had impressively large norkage and the band at the reception were superb: their guitarist was using a really nice cherry 335 into a Dr Z. A very nice day all in. :)
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26987
    boogieman said:
    Son in law to be got married yesterday. The weather was great, the bride was very pretty and had impressively large norkage and the band at the reception were superb: their guitarist was using a really nice cherry 335 into a Dr Z. A very nice day all in. :)
    Struggling to work out how your son-in-law-to-be got married to anyone but your daughter? Is she the pretty one, or have i misread something?!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    edited June 2014
    I think the pretty bride is his daughter. :) Unless it's someone else's son-in-law. He doesn't say it's his. And if it was a son-in-law *to be*, how come the wedding happened yesterday? And why would you say your daughter-in-law had large breasts on a public forum? The whole thing doesn't make much sense to me!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • bob21bob21 Frets: 170
    Unless boogieman is also to-be-married, and it was his to-be-missus's son getting married...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Ah yes! That would explain why it's a future son-in-law and yet he got married yesterday! Of course. Thanks!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    bob21;255813" said:
    Unless boogieman is also to-be-married, and it was his to-be-missus's son getting married...
    We have a winner. :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I'm just glad you're not complimenting your daughter's norks.
    My V key is broken
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I don't think even I would do that. ;)
    I had to look up norkage. In the dictionary I mean.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    viz said:
    I had to look up norkage. In the dictionary I mean.

Probably better safer than trying to google "norkage".

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26579
    Finished tracking on our album yesterday (see thread in the Music section for a quick preview). It's still got to be mixed, but I'm stupidly excited now :D
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Linky please.
    viz said:
    Linky please.
    Thread's here :)
    <space for hire>
    That's a FABULOUS legato run after the first line of your solo ;)
    viz said:
    That's a FABULOUS legato run after the first line of your solo ;)
    Really? Thank you, but I thought that was one of the weaker parts of the solo. We parted company with our other guitarist last week, so I had to quickly jam a solo out to get the recording done. I think that was the third or fourth attempt at putting something together, and I'm still unconvinced by the whole thing.

It's entirely possible that I'm being over-critical, though. The rest of the band think it's fine ;)
    <space for hire>
    It's fine :)