Barefoot Guitars - anyone received an order lately???

Placed an order in April for a neck and a loom. Received nothing yet and, just an answering machine when calling them.

Starting to get a little worried - anyone hear anything??
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sixstringsuppliessixstringsupplies Frets: 429
    tFB Trader
    https://barefootguitars.co.uk/pages/lead-times

not heard anything, but their website does state 12-14 weeks for a neck (14-16 weeks if it is to be finished) I assume they are shipping both items together.
    For Modders, Makers, Players

https://sixstringsupplies.co.uk/

Our YouTube Channel for handy "How-To" Wiring Tutorials
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    https://barefootguitars.co.uk/pages/lead-times

not heard anything, but their website does state 12-14 weeks for a neck (14-16 weeks if it is to be finished) I assume they are shipping both items together.
    Thanks. Neck was ordered unfinished. I'll call again on friday.
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2526
    They are undergoing a refurb and won't open again until Aug 1st. I too am waiting for an order. I have emailed them but doesn't look like it's going to be dispatched until after they re-open...   :s
    edited August 2018
    Zoolooter said:
    Placed an order in April for a neck and a loom. Received nothing yet and, just an answering machine when calling them.

I've sent a number of emails and got nothing back, if he doesn't respond by the end of the week I am going to open a case with my bank. When I inquired at the beginning of June he replied with this:

"The estimated completion date for your order is 20th July, however our workshop will be closed for 3 weeks from 13th July for a refit so we will be clearing all outstanding orders prior to this date."

Communication is not good to say the least...
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    Zoolooter said:

I've sent a number of emails and got nothing back, if he doesn't respond by the end of the week I am going to open a case with my bank. When I inquired at the beginning of June he replied with this:

"The estimated completion date for your order is 20th July, however our workshop will be closed for 3 weeks from 13th July for a refit so we will be clearing all outstanding orders prior to this date."

Communication is not good to say the least...
    Hmmmm.........
    pm'd