SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold -Les Paul Studio - No pickups but everything else + hard case - 2004 Wine Red full gloss - £420

What's Hot
robertyroberty Frets: 10893
edited July 2018 in Parts £
I thought about putting pickups in this guitar before selling it, but then I thought that it might be an ideal solution for someone looking for a Gibson shaped vehicle for their humbuckers

So this is everything you need except the pickups, plus a high quality hardcase

The guitar was unplayed in storage for the middle 10 years of its life, so frets are in very good condition, I have kept it in good playing order and it had a professional setup fairly recently.  Plays as good as any Gibson.  Rounded 50s neck, quite hefty weight-wise but not as heavy as my Traditional

The original electronics are intact.  There are some light soldering iron burns on the sleeve of the output wire and a few burns around the control cavity

Also included are the original plain black pickguard and a white switch tip.  It has Schaller locking strap buttons and I will include the clips

There is a hardcase so I can arrange courier to UK

I have a Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickup for sale elsewhere in zebra

I will say £420 as this is a full gloss finish with a decent hardcase.  I have a suitable box for posting so that is an option

The last picture is for illustrative purposes

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments