SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Tone King Sky King hand wired - pending sold

AndrewMAndrewM Frets: 35
edited July 2018 in Amps £
 My grail tone has eventually led me back to the Kemper. I recently got this amp in a trade from another lovely fretboard member, but I've ultimately decided my use case is much more suited to the modeling world. Basically I don't play live, and can't see that changing in the foreseeable future. 

So here goes. Reluctantly offering this amazing amp up to someone who will get some real use from it. 

The attenuators work independently on both lead and rhythm channels so you get pre and power amp distortion at any volume!

The foot switch is included which changes channel and switches the tube tremolo on and off. 

It's a great amp and will come with the cover, foot switch and a high quality noise free step down transformer. 

This is the hand wired version of this amp and it's in fantastic condition. 

I'm valuing it for cash offers in the region of £1500. Obviously if you want to make an offer feel free. 

For a trade I'd value it at around £1800 and am interested in a fender Stratocaster of equal value (probably a custom shop or a 1970s one in good condition).

I'm in South East London and can travel a little bit. 

Pictures below:

https://imgur.com/gallery/0TdEOKZ

(struggling to get this done on my phone, will edit images in when I get home.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TiltTilt Frets: 4
    PM 
    :)
  • AndrewMAndrewM Frets: 35
    Some nice offers received, still looking for others!

Offer me your strats
  • AndrewMAndrewM Frets: 35
    Pending sold.