SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Reductions* Pedal Sale, BeatBuddy, Boss RC30, Lovepedal, and More

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited September 2018 in FX £

So I picked up a deal on a multi FX unit and so it's time to shift this little lot on.

Email for pictures, postage included in the price, PPG assumed.

Singular Sound Beatbuddy - £209 - Comes boxed with the additional footswitch and Midi cable. I have too much going on to spend the time needed with this thing. I'm sure I'll regret it, but for now this is too much for what I do.

Boss RC30 £115 - (w/additional footswitch £135) So this is just way to big for my smaller board, so I'll have to re-think my looping requirements. It is boxed and pretty much brand new. I have purchased a FS6 style switch from Vein Tap which still hasn't arrived (it's that new) which if you want that as well I've added a different price.

Boss DD20 £97 - Excellent condition, boxed, and have a a power supply for it if.

Lovepedal Babyface Tremolo - £49 - Boxed with the bits etc, great condition

AMT Mini Volume pedal - £39 - Boxed and great condition, just keep falling over trying to use it, my balance is shocking!!!!

Boss RV5 £59 -  LIttle tatty, but works perfectly and sounds incredible (that modulated sound is perfect).

EHX B9 - SOLD £129 - boxed with power supply etc. So I'm going to go old school and learn to play the keys and use a plug in to get the organ sounds I want. Also, might try an Organ patch for the Helix, if I want to go the guitar route. Either way, this is no longer needed

Keeley Caverns v2 £125 SOLD - Mint condition, fully boxed and including the gubbins that comes with it.

EHX Mel9 £129 Sold - Comes with the power supply, have become aware that this is over kill for me and I can get the sounds I want with pads

Boss DD7 £69  SOLD- Great condition, boxed, sounds excellent. Disclaimer: I sold this on eBay and the guy returned it because he said it had "massive interference". I got the pedal back tried it and heard nothing wrong with it at all (the same way I sent it out). So I took a video to show him, he said that it happened when he used lots of gain, which I couldn't test as I don't have an electric or any gain pedals.

T-Rex Junior Isolated Power supply - £69 SOLD Just don't need it anymore, all the cables etc

Potentially more to follow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments