Zoom G3 - thoughts?

lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
I have the possibility of getting a Zoom G3 on the cheap. Thinking of buying to sell on. What sort of value do these have? I know they were about £200 new but used, not so sure
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Don't know what the price should be, sorry, but just wanted to say that I love mine for time based effects. Really underrated IMHO. 
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    I’m sure the G3 went down to £130 on most sites for a brand new unit.
  • I recently bought the B3n for £130 new.

Second hand prices on the pre "n" models seem to be around £50-75 depending on where you're looking. I certainly wouldn't pay more than £60ish for a used one. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Thanks. Ended up saying no to it 
  • horsehorse Frets: 1568
    I recently bought the B3n for £130 new.

Second hand prices on the pre "n" models seem to be around £50-75 depending on where you're looking. I certainly wouldn't pay more than £60ish for a used one. 
     Yeah, I sold a b3 / G3 pair for £120 I think last year. Having said that, what you get for the £60 is pretty incredible value!
  • bought mine new 3 yrs ago was £103.    they seem to go for £60/70 secondhand. incredible value really
  • For the price and what they do, theyre great. I'm not sure how they'd stack up against something like a Helix for tone but for getting a looper, some effects, amp modelling and DI for under £100 used, pretty much unbeatable. 
  • For the price and what they do, theyre great. I'm not sure how they'd stack up against something like a Helix for tone but for getting a looper, some effects, amp modelling and DI for under £100 used, pretty much unbeatable. 
    There's quite a few on eBay every so often for about £30-40. I guess I'm wary of Zoom as I always remember them being a poor brand. Think they're much better these days?
  • I had a 3030 years ago which was ok but not great. This is much better. For the price you might as well have a go, if you don't like it then sell it on. I think they're still sought after due to their low price and versatility. 

I'm toying with buying a helix for an ultimate home rig using FRFR but I'll probably keep the zoom just for travel