SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN FS 07 (?) Les Paul BFG + HC, p90 & BB3, £450.

What's Hot
pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
First run BFG I believe, mine since May '17. I've barely played it since I got my Classic in March, I'd keep it as a back up but I find the neck quite chunky for my lickle handies. (Basically this was a step towards finding what was right for me).

I didn't know when I bought this but they were sold with a killswitch in place of the pick up switch. It's been converted back to 'normal' wiring some time in its life.

Has plenty of play wear but nothing that stops it screaming. It rocks - I'd keep it if it had a slimmer neck.

Light and resonant and "acousticy" for an LP, I believe they're well chambered.

The mottling on the headstock was from it being splashed with water in the garden.

One thing - a couple of times, tho not recently, I switched it from the bridge to neck and it went quiet ie the neck PU didn't engage. I don't know the cause and can't reproduce it. 

Comes with the pictured Spider style hard case, which has a couple of dings but is perfectly fit for purpose.

The truss rod cover is an upgrade. No charge for that.

I'm in Dorking, Surrey if you want a try out. Shipping would be a pain, happy to meet up to a 45 minute radius.

Several more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/4jMEWV7
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments