A new rock single that I'm on!!!!!!!!!!

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10710
edited August 2013 in Studio & Recording
I'm very excited - the rock singer Jonathan Stanford has released a new single with some guitar fandangery from meeeee! It's a right old 80's rock song. There's a taster on i-tunes, and if any of you like it you could even part with 79p to hear all of it! And leave some lovely reviews of course!!!!!!!!! :) Cheers!  here 
By the way, Cambridge, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk peeps, tomorrow at 21:45 is our BBC radio interview on the Sue Marchant show, we jam a new acoustic track that Jonathan wrote 8 minutes before the interview. Also, gurus of TFB, your feedback of the single / the guitar work / the production / anything else, would be welcomed! Viz
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    Great work Viz. 

:D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10710
    Thanks my good man :) write that in the i-tunes review section and I'll buy you some nappies.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    I've written you a suitably silly review.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Omg why did I ask. If it's too silly those nappies might have to be 2nd-hand.
    tFB Trader
    It's silly but positive. + I gave it 5 stars. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    True gent - cheers!
    And I've just read it. Thanks I think!
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    Nice one, Viz. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks DDL man :)
    Oh and please please check out one of Jonathan's songs of his last album - I just think he's really incredible to make his own videos, write such lovely songs, sing so beautifully and perform all the instruments apart from the guitar lead. He's really amazing. Check this out:
    edited August 2013

Morning all, if anyone fancies listening to this new song of ours, it's on bbc iplayer here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01dy6d3 at 48 minutes - enjoy!

@photek - here you go :)

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Great stuff viz. looking forward to catching you guys live.
    :) so long as you leave your jokes at home.
  • MickMick Frets: 98
    Thanks viz, some good links there.  Found the radio interview fascinating. Cheers. ;)
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Mick - Especially me fucking up the rhythm on the first, yes first, bar of the acoustic live track.
    edited August 2013
    I didn't notice, honestly.  ;)
    We'd agreed beforehand that if we made a mistake, we'd carry on regardless (he wrote the song 8 minutes before we went on air) - we said we'd only start again if we made a mistake in the very first bar. They I cocked up the first bar live on air. The first two chords actually. I glanced up at Jonno and he gave me the "carry on, carry on, you twat" sign, so we did. Whoops!
    8 minutes before going on air, are you mad lol.. It worked though, so well done.  ^:)^