Line 6 HX users ......

What's Hot
TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1845
Can you use it as 6 separate stomps in the same way you could with the zoom G3

Me likey if you can. I bet @thomasw88 has one........
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yep, although having one again has reminded me that I only really use two, maybe three pedals.  :#
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah that's kinda what was worrying me too. The G3 in many ways was the ideal multifx for me as I only use delay chorus and flange on a regular basis
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2325
    Can you use it as 6 separate stomps in the same way you could with the zoom G3

Me likey if you can. I bet @thomasw88 has one........
    Haha yes i do. Its light years ahead of the G3.  Personally I think there's a couple of firmware updates in it before I'll ditch my pedal board. But the possibility is definitely there
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2441
    You can actually do more than 6 stomps (in a slightly different way). You can assign each switch to multiple effects.

For example (this is how I have it set up).  You have an always on reverb but that switch can toggle between your always on reverb and a longer ambient one. Same with delay. Minimal slapback to long rock out delay. Switch between compressor and low gain drive etc etc. You can even say, run the compressor on your clean channel but assign a footswitch to turn that off and change the channel on your amp at the same time. 

The world is your lobster

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom