SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: K-Line Truxton Special (Klein Epic 57 P90s) price drop £1250

What's Hot
StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1464
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
As I've said before on many occasions, this is truly one of the very best guitars I've ever had in my hands. Never thought I'd let this one go, but a custom build is taking all my spare cash and then some for a while.

Lightweight Alder body which is incredibly loud and resonant acoustically. Medium U-shaped neck which is extremely comfortable - full but not Nocaster-sized, it really reminds me a lot of an old '68 Tele I used to have. Actually, K-Line guitars feel more like genuine old Fenders to me than any modern relics. This one also saw off several Andersons, Suhrs and Fender Custom Shop guitars I previously owned. These guitars are genuinely Masterbuilt quality.

10" radius, medium jumbo Jescar frets set in a beautiful dark rosewood fretboard. Chris Kroelein's fretwork and neck shaping is legendary, and really what he's built his reputation on.

Pickups are my favourite P90s, Klein Epic 57s. They are clear, rich and lively. The bridge is Hipshot's Tele bridge that Chris chose after trying pretty much everything out there. The guitar has fantastic sustain and I'm sure the bridge helps!

The finish is a beautiful Sonic Blue nitro - again, Chris' finishes are renowned. It has his light relic finish, which is REALLY subtle! Just some light tarnishing and a few wee chips here and there.

Comes with original deluxe G+G case.

I've sold a few really nice guitars over the last few years but this one's going to sting a bit. I'd like to sell it within the community here if possible with the vague notion it might come back this way in future.

New cost is around £2599. I'm looking for £1350.

I find this guitar hard to photograph accurately (I can never get the colour dead on) but I'll try a few later. In the meantime...

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments