SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Everything must go !- cheap pedals, mics, etc

Ianb62Ianb62 Frets: 22
edited April 2014 in FX £
Selling all my gear off- here we have a few cheap pedals - just used at home- all in VGC - not sure if I have the correct boxes- but if not I will pack very safely

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/ibolton62/closing down sale/pedals1_zps46965577.jpg

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/ibolton62/closing down sale/pedals2_zps7915bc7c.jpg

From the top left

Joyo Digital delay - the usual decent spec from Joyo - (this one has the box!) £18 + £4 postage

Harley Benton AC tone (same as Joyo) great pedal for AC type sounds- chimey goodness £15 + £4 postage (found the box)

Soundlab pedal power - decent power brick with 6 outputs and cables £20 + £5 postage

Behringer CS 400 4 knob compressor - yes its plastic but it sounds good - £12 + £4 (with box)

Joyo vintage OD - (no box) - £18 + £4pp

Joyo sweet baby - my fave pedal- great clean boost or sweet od - with box £18 + £4pp

A hand built (handsomeric I think) Muff - Civil war specs - very nice range of muffiness £30 + £4pp

Bad Monkey - great little pedal - every home should have one - £18 + £4pp

Digi delay now sold Bad monkey sold Sweet baby sold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
    That isn't one of my builds actually. I've only built one muff and it had a banksy graphic on it. Good luck with the sale.
  • BBB2005BBB2005 Frets: 12
    Hi, I will take the bad monkey and Joyo Digi delay. PM you details please.

Cheers

Steve
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9715
    And I the Sweet Baby please, heard good things about those. Please also PM me your details. I need to shift another amp but may also be interested in your mustang, but that's only a maybe at this point. Thanks
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • Ianb62Ianb62 Frets: 22
    That isn't one of my builds actually. I've only built one muff and it had a banksy graphic on it. Good luck with the sale.
    Apologies- I ordered it from someone on the old MR site - and I thought it was you - apologies again!

ian

One last hurrah before the bay!

Harley Benton AC tone (same as Joyo) great pedal for AC type sounds- chimey goodness £15 + £4 postage (found the box)

Soundlab pedal power - decent power brick with 6 outputs and cables £20 + £5 postage

Behringer CS 400 4 knob compressor - yes its plastic but it sounds good - £12 + £4 (with box)

Joyo vintage OD - (no box) - £18 + £4pp

A hand built  Muff - Civil war specs - very nice pedal- wish i could remember who I got it from

bump - too lazy to post to bay !
  • still got the vintage OD??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Nope - all gone to the great gigbag in the sky