Paul Rose Band

rainer2859rainer2859 Frets: 304
Holy shit, just caught this guy at Congleton Jazz and Blues, phenomenal player and well worth a listen if he’s in your area...top geordie.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• exocetexocet Frets: 1960
    Holy shit, just caught this guy at Congleton Jazz and Blues, phenomenal player and well worth a listen if he’s in your area...top geordie.
    I first came across Paul Rose about 10 years ago when I was contemplating buying a Cornford amp, they had just launched the Roadhouse range and Paul was an endorsee. He released an Instructional DVD which I  still have somewhere. The Cornford deal was a disaster, i think they had a problem batch of 6L6s that left Paul Rose in the lurch whilst on tour. He wasn't happy and moved to Framus amps? He tours in Germany a lot, fantastic player.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    I remember him winning Guitarist of the year many years ago, I still have the track somewhere. 
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    I follow him on FB and YouTube - he's amazing and it's not just blues/jazz - he taps and shreds too but he's got his own thing going on - I like to think he's dangerous - he tries off the wall stuff live and most of the time it's great! He does livestreams on FB too. Hoping to catch his next gig up here in Scotland.
    He's using Stoneham amps now and has a signature LSL guitar (strat) - plays Tele a lot too.
  • trolleytrolley Frets: 88
    axisus said:
    I remember him winning Guitarist of the year many years ago, I still have the track somewhere. 
    So do I - the song is on my iPad