SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold (elsewhere, pending): Marshall 2061x Handwired Head

What's Hot
PowerslavePowerslave Frets: 98
edited September 2018 in Amps £
For Sale only:

Marshall 2061x head from the handwired series, a  re-issue of the classic "Lead and Bass" head.

Price is 600 GBP, but I am open to sensible offers.

Plenty of info and love for this amp on the web (surprisingly, recently discontinued by Marshall).

Bought new by myself from Sound Affects Premier in Ormskirk in 2015, and the serial number dates this amp as a 2014 model.

Comes with fitted RoqSolid cover, original box, manual, and cables - and I can also include some spare, unused JJ EL84 valves.

From a pet- and smoke-free home.

The amp has seen light use at home, rehearsals and gigs but, for the most part, has played the role of backup to my main rig.

Relatively lightweight and small - a very portable amp head.

Cosmetically, it is in excellent condition ("as new" as far as I can see from close inspection) and there are no technical issues to report at all - the amp works a treat.

I would very much prefer collection in person (I'm 5 minutes from J11 of the M56) and you are very welcome to come and try the amp with your guitar whilst I put the kettle on. Alternatively, happy to meet-up within reasonable travelling distance, or buyer can arrange for a courier and ship at their own risk. I will, of course, package as best as I can (I shipped a Swart combo to a fellow FB member last year without a hitch).

For the most part, I have used the amp for a clean tone and pedal platform. However, if you open the amp to 4 or above (small gig volumes) you are rewarded with a glorious, vintage Marshall crunch which can then be wound-back for a sparkling clean tone through use of your guitar's volume pot.

Photos to follow, and I'm very happy to take your questions.

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments