Comments

• agibboagibbo Frets: 102
    I don't know what it sounds like yet, but I want it! :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 336
    That's another month of the wife and kids eating bowls of steam for dinner.

Has Adrian no heart whatsoever?!
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickersticker Frets: 869

£249 for Dual Overdrive and Boost ... cheap compared to say a KoT but out of my price range by a mile .

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 537
    Certainly not cheap, but I love the look of these pedals. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    I feel I want to make some kind of comment about guitarists on youtube being the new guitar heroes but I can't think of anything clever to say so if someone wants to run with that theme please do so. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    My guitar heros are anti - heroes! Guys and girls in punk and indie bands. But Pete is obviously talented. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 455
    Eurgh another pedal I need to buy
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30916
    It's a slightly shorter enclosure.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• i think that the guitarists on youtube are the new guitar gods
    3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I actually think it’s a good thing. There are so many insanely talented guitarists who for whatever reason don’t quite make it in the traditional way but manage to get a living from YT. 
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    SteveF said:
    I actually think it’s a good thing. There are so many insanely talented guitarists who for whatever reason don’t quite make it in the traditional way but manage to get a living from YT. 
    Tbf if you look at Pete’s CV I’m pretty sure he made it in the “traditional way” waaaaay before being a YouTube celeb. He’s played with A LOT of big names 
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1058
    SteveF said:
    Tbf if you look at Pete’s CV I’m pretty sure he made it in the “traditional way” waaaaay before being a YouTube celeb. He’s played with A LOT of big names 
    Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink?
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    SteveF said:
    Absolutely, but he wasn't really a household name.  Not sure what kind of steady living he was making, or I'm sure he'd still be doing it.  Either way, would he have got a signature pedal before?  Not sure?  I just think YT is a good alternative income source for talented musicians who either haven't gone the traditional route, or it can at least supplement their income.  All got to be a good thing :) 
  • Tbf if you look at Pete’s CV I’m pretty sure he made it in the “traditional way” waaaaay before being a YouTube celeb. He’s played with A LOT of big names 
    Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink?
    Bravo, 

That's the best thing on this forum I have read in a long time. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Well one is one it’s way to me, really appeals have boost and low - mid gain covered in one pedal.
  • Certainly sounds good to me. I don't need nay more dirt but if I did I might be tempted! 
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11448
    SteveF said:
    SteveF said:
    Absolutely, but he wasn't really a household name.  Not sure what kind of steady living he was making, or I'm sure he'd still be doing it.  Either way, would he have got a signature pedal before?  Not sure?  I just think YT is a good alternative income source for talented musicians who either haven't gone the traditional route, or it can at least supplement their income.  All got to be a good thing :) 
    He quit because he had young kids and didn't want to be away on tour for months at a time.  There is an Anderton's video that went up a couple of days ago where Lee Anderton interviews him (and they plug the pedal too).  If you want to know his background it's in there, but he's played with people like Tom Jones and Il Divo.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    Furry muff :) I hadn't got around to watching the Anderton's vid just yet - As with many of their videos, it's a long one. At least it gives him a good alternative that doesn't take him out on the road as much.  All good either way.  He's a great guitarist - love his style of playing.  Theres an acoustic video on the Anderton's channel where he does a Fleetwood Mac cover with Mary Spender that I think is awesome. :) 
  • I ordered one, delivery slated for tomorrow :)

I didn’t even watch the vids, I know it’ll be ace! Can’t wait to try the boost with the added “lows”