SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Roland VM-7200 - flying faders! Just £200!

What's Hot
goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
edited September 2018 in Studio & Rec £
This is a monster of a digital mixer (which is why it's collection only from Cambridge). It's in two parts:A 24-input mic/line 3U rackmount processorA 24-94 track desktop mixing consoleLinked together by a single AES/EBU cable (supplied)

The processor has built-in FX (broadly similar to the Roland VS8F-2 24-bit card) and you can add more via Roland's own cards (the VS8F-2) or by patching into the many external analogue I/O slots of the processor. There's also SPDIF I/O. If 24 inputs aren't enough, you can expand the number of inputs using anything that connects to the Roland R-BUS (Edirol DA-2496, Roland AD-7000, Roland VM Pro 3100, Roland VS-2480, Roland DIF-AT for ADAT, etc). If you expand it fully, you have 94-channel mixing!

The console has a full set of long-throw flying faders (fully working), which makes it really easy to set channel gains, pans, sends, etc. It's a very capable and complicated setup, and you will need the manuals if you haven't used one before. Original printed manuals are included (see photos). You can store scenes and projects with all of your EQ, channel linking, etc. There's a talkback mic built-in and an input for a studio mic on the console, too. As always with Roland stuff of this era, the EZ Routing system makes it easy to send any input to any output so you don't have to repatch anything manually.

Did I mention the flying faders? Long throw, very cool and all working properly.

As a free bonus, there's an extra pair of mixing consoles for spares.
Price: make offers. On trades, I am looking for a cheap 7-string, Hohner G2T/G3T, Roland SRX-07/etc boards.

Collection only from Cambridge

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
    Here's Roland's promo, which explains it better than I can describe it!

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6389
    Could you describe a price perchance ? It's part of the T&Cs ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
    Jalapeno said:
    Could you describe a price perchance ? It's part of the T&Cs ;)
    Cripes - I forgot about that. These were £4000+ when new, but without a USB interface they're of limited use. Perhaps best for a fixed rehearsal space these days.

Er... OK: £200 takes it all.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom