SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Schecter Shaun Morgan Mosrite style

grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3340
edited June 2014 in Guitars £
Thought id try letting go of this one again as i find myself entirely playing short scale guitars now.

Its a mahogany body, maple neck rosewood board with 14" radius and huge jumbo frets 25.5" scale length with tone pros bridge and grover tuners and tusq nut, cog inlays. Single bridge duncan designed humbucker based on the JB and it sounds like one too with seethrough bobbins. Single speedgrip volume control and a kill switch. Lots of punch and sustain from this guitar with a very very low buzz free action.
http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/grungebob/Mobile Uploads/Schecter DIAMOND SERIES Shaun Morgan White 2011 6-String Electric Guitar_zpsqbp2q9vd.jpg

Can post if required. Looking for £400 via usual means with £10 for delivery. Could be interested in trades.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments