Reverse reverb pedal

joetelejoetele Frets: 951
Hello folks

Looking for a fairly reasonably priced reverb pedal which does reverse reverb - I'm sorted for most reverb types but that's the one I'm missing, and as far as I know the Katana's Tone Studio doesn't have an option for it either. 

Any suggestions on a good, fairly cheap reverse reverb?  Thinking around £50. 
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is there a TC Toneprint that does that? If so a Hall of Fame Mini would fit the budget.
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    Is there a TC Toneprint that does that? If so a Hall of Fame Mini would fit the budget.
    Size wise that would be ideal, too. Shame I missed one on here recently. 
  • steersteer Frets: 1188
    Zoom Multistomp does reverse reverb - the MS 100bt does anyway, and probably its sister pedals. 
    steer said:
    Zoom Multistomp does reverse reverb - the MS 100bt does anyway, and probably its sister pedals. 
    Yeah, I had one, but it wasn't quite what I wanted despite being a very cool pedal. 

I know the Digitechs do it - the Hardwire, the Digiverb and the Polara - but was looking for something with a smaller footprint. 
  • The Marshall reflector can do reverse verb, is fun.
    The Marshall reflector can do reverse verb, is fun.
    I think the only thing about Marshall pedals is that I had two which stopped working on me after not very long, so I'm a bit reluctant to use them. But then I know plenty who have had no issue at all. 
  • joetele said:
    I think the only thing about Marshall pedals is that I had two which stopped working on me after not very long, so I'm a bit reluctant to use them. But then I know plenty who have had no issue at all. 
    I've had a friend with a minty modulation pedal off ebay that died but my two reflectors are still good after 6 & 3 yrs
  • The Polara is pretty small - it's smaller than the older Boss style digitech pedals. 
    joetele said:
    I've had a friend with a minty modulation pedal off ebay that died but my two reflectors are still good after 6 & 3 yrs

Yeah, I had one of the modulation pedals years ago when the first came out, and it worked for a couple of days then died. There's lots of people who have had issues with the Reflector, but also a fairly silent majority that haven't. Seems to have been the luck of the draw with maybe a faulty batch or something. Shame though as I'd love to try the pedal. 

The Polara is pretty small - it's smaller than the older Boss style digitech pedals. 
    Yeah, it's very tempting as I've got the Obscura and love it, but it's a case of waiting for the right deal to come up on here, I think.