SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mesa Recto-Verb 25 Dual Rectifier Combo For Sale - £1295 ono

JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 37
edited October 2018 in Amps £

For sale is my Mesa Recto-Verb 25 Dual Rectifier Combo

“They say:

The sister of the little Mini Rectifier lunchbox head, the Twenty-Five combo comes equipped with a 12" Fillmore 75 Speaker squeezed in to this compact package as well as a long-spring Reverb tank to give the incredible sound and performance that the Mini Rectifier is known for! The tube driven reverb adds to the already stunning tone making this a really versatile amp which guitarists who favour a lower gain sound will adore, yet it is still capable of capturing the heavier authentic trademark Recto-Verb sounds!

With the four modes – Clean/Pushed on Channel 1 and Vintage/Modern on Channel 2 -, a variety of tones are easily within reach from this portable, brilliant sounding package which will suit players of all styles!”

This one’s Birch cabinet is covered in Cream Bronco Vinyl with a Gray & Black Weave Jute Grille which is a limited edition Custom Shop finish, and making it a bit different to the usual black ones out there.

The full specs are:

Brand: Mesa boogie

Model: Custom Shop Recto-Verb 25 Combo Cream Bronco / Gray & Black Jute

Wattage: Multi-Watt™ 10 or 25 (Channel Assignable)

Valves: Power Tube Type - 2x Mesa EL84, Preamp Tubes : 6x Mesa 12AX7

Speaker: 1 - 8 Ohm Mesa Fillmore 75

Channels: 2 Channels / 4 Modes

Controls: Each Channel features Independent 2-Position Style Mode Switch, 10/25 Watt Multi-Watt™ Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (back panel) and Master Control

Reverb: All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (back panel)

Inputs: 1/4" Guitar Jack

FX Loop: Fully Buffered FX Loop

Speaker Outputs: One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm

Tolex: Cream Bronco

Grille: GRAY & BLACK JUTE

Cabinet Material: Marine Grade, Baltic Birch

Accessories: 1 Button Footswitch (Ch. 1/2) & Fitted Slip Cover

Dimensions: 17" H x 19" W x 11" D

Weight: 41 Lbs.

As you can see from the pictures (I have more available on request), this is in almost mint condition, having only been used at home and never gigged. I’m only asking for £1295 and with new prices for the black version currently ranging from £1615 (GuitarGuitar and GAK), this is an ideal time to grab yourself a bargain.

I have played a wide variety of amps over the past 35 years and this has been my favourite, both for sound and versatility. So, why am I now selling? Basically, I have decided to go digital (Line 6 Helix + speaker), as this will give me the sounds I want at a more bedroom-friendly volume, and it’s a shame for this excellent amp to be sat in a cupboard, when it should be getting used.

Also included are the original cover, footswitch, manual and other paperwork which came with it.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments