SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Patrick James Eggle Macon Singlecut

ParkerParker Frets: 960
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
Hi guys.

Absolutely gutted to sell this guitar, but needs must 

The guitar is in excellent condition and absolutely stunning....so much so, it is this very guitar that Patrick displays on his website to promote the model range. Sold new by World Guitars for £4200 (current new price on the SC is £4500). Stunning 5A flammed top, ebony board and Mojo pickups. (Full spec here: https://worldguitars.co.uk/shop/patrick-james-eggle-macon-singlecut-19747/)  

The guitar is resonant and sustains beautifully. The case is even beautiful!

Looking for £3000 clear funds.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wCxargcueoXziF3H9
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 834
    :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    RevMatt said:
    :(
    :'( Indeed. Heartbroken.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6136
    tFB Trader
    Calling @octatonic this is close to you—- go and tempt yourself I dare you! 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    Superb looking guitar!
  • Shame, I just moved away from Singapore!! What a wonderful country, I miss it dearly.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    In amongst the avalanche of R8’s this is the single cut I would buy if I had the coin, it’s a beaut 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22804
    Oh my goodness.
    edited September 2018
    Bump. Also to say it is kept in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. 

If you’re in no hurry, I have family visiting in October. I’ll be sending it back to the UK with them if it hasn’t sold remotely or locally by then. I can then have it couriered internally to the UK.
    Ok definitely coming back to the UK. Let me know if it interests you - 3250GBP to your door. Will consider a part exchange for something up to the value of around 1000GBP, but needs to be outside the CITES regs so I can get sent to me in Singapore (i'll have my mate taking care of logistics of that, so don't let that put you off!) . Cheers
    edited May 2019
    Im leaving Singapore for good in a few weeks, so sending this back to my buddy in the UK this week. It’s then going to go for a commission sale.

In the mean time, if some one offers me £3000 + courier from my mate’s, it can go straight to you!! New Year Bargain!!
  • BBDBBD Frets: 5
    Has the Eggle landed?
    @BBD PM’d mate
    edited May 2019
    Hey guys. Bump for new photos and tidier listing. She’s sitting here looking lovely, but the impending move to Oz means I need to sell her soon. Currently I’m in Marlborough, Wiltshire if you want to try her.
    Now sold (and once again on its way back to Singapore!!)  =)