Quality always outs...

What's Hot
57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
edited April 2014 in Guitar
Just back from a late afternoon snoop round Guitar Village and was only Joe in shop... Upsatirs a sales geezer was bluesey noodling and as I climbed the stairs I thought "hmm, sounds a bit tasty". But I was more concerned to know what the amp was than the guitar (!). Turned out was a custom shop Tele (relic) through a Vibro King... sounded bloody marvellous. I complemented him on his choice of amp to noodle through and he said it wasn't the most versatile of amps.... Bloke is an utter moron... Sounded superb...
<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Comments

• I dont get it
    The artist formerly known as WeAre138 at MusicRadar
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    /\ Even though he had no empathy to the gear he was playing the tone was superb and hinted at being something special long before you got to see what it was... was not phased by his playing, moreover the tone... approx £6ks worth!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

How do we know it wouldn't have sounded just as good on a standard Tele through a Blues Junior?

We don't...therefore your point is as valid as mine.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31589
    I'd say you need a bit of empathy with gear to get great tone out of it no matter what it costs.
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    57Deluxe said:
    /\ Even though he had no empathy to the gear he was playing the tone was superb and hinted at being something special long before you got to see what it was... was not phased by his playing, moreover the tone... approx £6ks worth!
    He probably figured you were in there  for a Squier Affinity and didn't want to upset you... ;)

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom