Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Fender-coloured Fiats spotters society

What's Hot

Comments

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3856
    Good work, @punchesjudy ! Looks life surf green to me, like this beauty:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Lebarque Ah Surf green.. I see green and instantly think seafoam. Either way, I like it. The green continued inside on the dashboard. 
  • Not a fiat 500 but I did spot a Porsche 911 in Fiesta Red recently.. Stunning!!
  • Oooh oooh oooh may I join in the exciting fun?

Rich pickings whilst taking the Moansenhund for his daily constitutional round the mean streets of Totteridge and Whetstone in the pissing rain yesterday.

First off we had this delightful sea foam green number.

Next a charming sonic blue vehicle jauntily parked in Waitrose car park.

Finally Fiesta red with contrasting leather effect accessories disappearing off down the street.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    3reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2018
    Top spotting, @JerkMoans ! Your commitment to the cause is admirable. Have a gold star.
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    edited September 2018
    Word of warning - those cars are pretty much exclusively driven by teenage girls so watch out when you middle aged men are taking photos of them :P 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummy said:
    Word of warning - those cars are pretty much exclusively driven by teenage girls so watch out when you middle aged men are taking photos of them :P 
    @CountryDave you are officially a teenage girl!
  • thegummy said:
     I'd like to point out that officially the Fiat's hsve been Mrs G's.  I just used them to get to your place cos my official vehicle is a push bike and I don't fancy my chances on Grane Rd in the dark.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If you see a Fiat 500 in a Fender colour, you should run it off the road. It’s what Leo would have wanted.

horrendous cars, flimsy and always in the way, kill it with fire! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    timmysoft said:
    If you see a Fiat 500 in a Fender colour, you should run it off the road. It’s what Leo would have wanted.

horrendous cars, flimsy and always in the way, kill it with fire! 
    The "always in the way" has more to do with the demographic I mentioned than the car itself lol
    thegummy said:
     I'd like to point out that officially the Fiat's hsve been Mrs G's.  I just used them to get to your place cos my official vehicle is a push bike and I don't fancy my chances on Grane Rd in the dark.
    lol the guitar player in my band actually just got one. Maybe it's teenage girls and guitarists and that's why they use those colours!
  • CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 850
    edited September 2018
    thegummy said:
    thegummy said:
    lol the guitar player in my band actually just got one. Maybe it's teenage girls and guitarists and that's why they use those colours!
    I can fit all my gigging stuff in it too, plus a passenger. All without dropping the rear seats.
    But it's not mine, honest. (But I've had worse cars).
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11448

Saw a Sonic Blue one yesterday, but no photo.  Didn't fancy explaining to my wife that I was taking a photo of a car so I could post it on here.

• Crikey, I saw an olympic white one with those stupid "eyelash" things stuck on it...
    Can I also raise the stakes a little here....double points for anyone who posts a pic of a fiat and fender together in matching colours...
  • scalino65 said:
    Crikey, I saw an olympic white one with those stupid "eyelash" things stuck on it...
    Can I also raise the stakes a little here....double points for anyone who posts a pic of a fiat and fender together in matching colours...
    I'll do that when I get my strat back from @CasperCaster and even leave the car a bit mucky, to match the roadworn strat.
    crunchman said:

Saw a Sonic Blue one yesterday, but no photo.  Didn't fancy explaining to my wife that I was taking a photo of a car so I could post it on here.

Lol. My son called me 'sad' when I took one the other day.
  • scalino65 said:
    Crikey, I saw an olympic white one with those stupid "eyelash" things stuck on it...
    I was tempted to do this. I have a Danelectro that's very close in colour to the surf green Fiat. I'll look a right tit though holding a guitar up against somebody's car for a picture.. 
    scalino65 said:
    Fantastic idea. Triple points to anyone who gets their Fender refinished to match a car for a photo. Quadruple points for anyone that gets their Fiat resprayed to match a Fender. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Also, an extra point awarded to @JerkMoans for getting an 'action shot' of that fiesta red affair.
    scalino65 said:
    I was tempted to do this. I have a Danelectro that's very close in colour to the surf green Fiat. I'll look a right tit though holding a guitar up against somebody's car for a picture.. 
    That's why it will be so funny!