SORTED (good ol' JHS!) - Wilkinson VS50 II bridge - replacement plastic bushing?

545454545454 Frets: 184
edited September 2018 in Guitar
I picked up a guitar recently with a Wilkinson trem, but missing the arm (the type where the arm socket is separate from the main block). When I bought a new push-in arm, I've now noticed that the plastic / rubber sleeve thing is missing, so the grub screw isn't really tightening anything. 

Any ideas if you can get replacements for this before I hack away at some rubber washers? My google powers are failing me. 
Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GluedtoMusicGluedtoMusic Frets: 74
    tFB Trader
    Try emailing the UK supplier, they may have a spare,

Supplier of Gotoh, Fender, Gibson, Faber, Schaller, Hipshot, Floyd Rose, TonePros, Graph Tech, Hosco luthier tools and many more.
  • The part looks like black nylon. A short section of tube/pipe should suffice. Actual rubber might prove to be too compressible and, hence, not secure the arm properly.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • 545454545454 Frets: 184
    Thanks chaps, will try both!
  • 545454545454 Frets: 184
    Well, dropped JHS a messageon their webpage, super quick reply, and a replacement in the post 2 days later. With a few picks thrown in for good measure.
    Top marks to JHS for customer service!
  • GluedtoMusicGluedtoMusic Frets: 74
    tFB Trader
    Great stuff
    Supplier of Gotoh, Fender, Gibson, Faber, Schaller, Hipshot, Floyd Rose, TonePros, Graph Tech, Hosco luthier tools and many more.