Volume Pedal

kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 222
Can anyone suggest a quality volume pedal? Active or passive with don't mind but preferably I'd rather have the input and output jack's on the side of the pedal rather than the top.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30916
    Can anyone suggest a quality volume pedal? Active or passive with don't mind but preferably I'd rather have the input and output jack's on the side of the pedal rather than the top.

Thanks
    I have an Analogman modded EB jr, buffered, superb you can have for £100.

I managed to score a Skystrup vol recently and there's nowt to choose between them, but it is top mounted.

Google the reviews of the Analogman- they're as good as you'll get IMO plus you keep the EB sweep that's so nice to use.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Gassage said:

Thanks

I managed to score a Skystrup vol recently and there's nowt to choose between them, but it is top mounted.

Google the reviews of the Analogman- they're as good as you'll get IMO plus you keep the EB sweep that's so nice to use.
    Hi, thanks for the offer but ideally I'd prefer side mounted jack's.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30916
    Gassage said:

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the offer but ideally I'd prefer side mounted jack's.
    Try the Mission then- very good.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• I have the mini AMT for sale. Excellent build quality, side jacks and despite the size, very easy to use:

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/134564/fs-thorpy-peacekeeper-plutoneium-chi-wah-wah-amt-volume-frazz-dazzler-fuzz#latest