SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: SCHECTER BANSHEE FR A

AsteedenAsteeden Frets: 1
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
Selling my Schecter Banshee FR A in Crimson Red, with the EMG 'Het Set' installed.

It features a 5 piece maple and walnut neck, bolt on, with an ebony fingerboard, pearl offset dot inlays, Grover tuners, a Floyd Rose 1000 series, and an alder body with a flamed maple veneer.

It plays great, and I'm sure you will agree, looks stunning.

It has had the EMG 'Het Set' installed, (worth £200+ on their own), which was just a plug in job, i.e no other electronics were tampered with, and they sound fantastic - giving a more 'gruff' sound than the original EMG 81 and 85, more akin to passive pickups, (great for metal!).

It has also had a professional set up.

It is roughly 2 years old, and has barely been played - it has mainly been kept in a case at home whilst I have been at university.

It has been very well looked after - condition is great, only a few tiny scratches on the body that are only visible if you hold it a certain way - so minor you can't see them on camera!

Reason for selling is I am in need of cash!

Asking £480, (negotiable).

I am based in Bath, Somerset if you wanted to try it out or pick it up, and if you need it posting I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

Please let me know if you would like more photos or have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments