Extended Intro (See what I did there?): New Guy

What's Hot
tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
edited September 2018 in Guitar
Hey Everyone, Thanks for having me. It's traditional to waffle about yourself and post pics of your gear when joining a new forum, so I'll do that here.

Been "playing" since i was a 11, and took it pretty seriously for a long while up until uni when girls alcohol and nightclubs happened.

Sold my gear on because i wasn't playing it and there was maybe 5 years i didn't own a guitar.

Then I ended up working offshore and could afford the nice things i couldn't as a kid. So i became that guy with real nice stuff but was a pretty poor player after years of inactivity, and i never really got better.

About 2.5 years ago i got laid off from my job in the middle east, and while waiting to get picked up again decided i had the time to sit and properly practice so i wouldn't be the knob with a 10 top PRS that played "All right now" badly. So i've done an hour most days since then. Now i'm not saying I'm any good, but i no longer feel embarrassed to own the things i own, and I'm no longer ashamed for my playing to be viewed publically, that consisting of a few badly recorded YT comparison videos.

I've recently been fetishizing NOS pre-amp tubes.

That's my story, here's my stuff.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments